Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Registered Nurse Float Night-PT-Night shift
Ultimate Float Team
Provides professional nursing care to patients and families in an acute clinical care environment, guided by the SMHCS nursing professional practice model and in accordance with the ANA's Standards of Professional Practice.
- Require graduate of an accredited school of nursing or a diploma program. For new hires after 2012, Bachelor of Science Degree in nursing (BSN) required within three (3) years of hire date.
- Require two (2) years of relevant work experience.
- Require successful completion of Basic Arrhythmia test within 90 days of employment.- Require Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within six (6) months of hire.- Require National Institutes of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale certification within thirty (30) days of hire.
- Require basic working knowledge of commonly used computer applications.
- Prefer certification in nursing specialty area.
BSN: Bachelor of Science Nursing
Required License and Certs
BLS: Basic Life Support/CPR
FL RN: FL Registered Nurse License
Preferred License and Certs
WORK DAYS ALL, NO ROTATING SHIFT, YES ON CALL/CALL BACK, YES WEEKENDS