The assistant manager ensures the smooth running and actively participates in the operations of the restaurant. In collaboration with the manager, you will be involved in the management of operations, human resources and customer service. You will be a resource person for the team as well as for the customers, and will have to ensure that the standards and procedures in force are respected.
More specifically the manager:Operations management :
Human Resource Management :
- Participate in the daily tasks of operations;
- Take inventory and place orders;
- Carry out control rounds;
- Participate in other administrative activities;
- Track operating costs;
Customer service management:
- See to the distribution of work in the team;
- Ensures that employee training is adequate;
- Participate in the creation of weekly schedules;
- Participate in the recruitment process.
- Ensures customer satisfaction;
- Responds to customer complaints.
- Relevant work experience in catering;
- Experience in work team management (asset);
- Experience in customer relations (courtesy and diplomacy);
- Team spirit, leadership, sense of responsibility and ease of communication;
- Excellent priority management and resistance to stress;
- High school diploma completed;
- DEP in cooking / catering / hospitality (asset);
- Desire to propagate Yuzuvibe!
Do you have a good sense of organization and want a job that offers you challenges
and professional advancement
? Do you want to be the leader of your team, and guide the latter in achieving the restaurant's goals? Send us your application now
!Following his hiring, the assistant manager will receive the ''establishment manager'' training given by the MAPAQ.