A top 20 UK Law firm is looking for a Paralegal to join its intellectual property team. Based in London, the successful Paralegal will be offered a full-time, permanent position.
Your New Role
Key duties of the Paralegal will include:
- Working closely with several Partners
- Acting for technology sector clients
- Handling some high-profile intellectual property matters
There may also be an opportunity to become involved in some other general Commercial work in the wider team.
To be considered for this role, you will be a Paralegal who demonstrates:
- At least 3 months of intellectual property experience
- Either an in-house or private practice background
- An exceptional academic record
The successful Paralegal will be entitled to £30,000 - £33,000 per annum
, dependent on experience.
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Paralegal position in London.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.