It doesn't have to be "just a job"!
Ressler Motors is the largest volume dealership in the state of Montana, providing countless drivers in Butte, Helena, Billings, Livingston, Manhattan, and beyond. Ressler Motors is happy to serve many Montana communities with top-notch vehicles and quality automotive services, and we make a point to go above and beyond to show our commitment to the people we serve. If you're ready to work with a dealership that has your best interests at heart, then come to Ressler Motors.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Wash Bay Technician is primarily responsible for washing, cleaning, and vacuuming vehicles for the dealership and customers while maintaining the highest level of customer service, satisfaction, and retention.
· Prep and clean, new and pre-owned vehicles per management and customer requests. This includes degreasing, washing, car preparation, and vacuuming, vehicles.
· Maintain adequate supplies of clean and dry towels.
· Ensure supplies are laundered as necessary.
· Wash lot vehicles with wash truck when assigned by Detail Manager.
· Preform and prep car for sales.
· Work on lot when necessary for snow removal, keeping walkways, and entryways shoveled.
· Maintain trash pickup and removal from lot and property areas.
· Operate all equipment and handle chemicals in a safe manner, making sure all chemical bottles are marked appropriately.
· Dependability: Meets deadlines, works independently, accountable, maintains focus, punctual, good attendance record.
· Ethics: Honest, accountable, maintains confidentiality.
· Initiative: Takes action, seeks new opportunities, strives to see projects to completion.
· Organizational Skills: Information organized and accessible, maintains efficient work space, manages time well.
· Problem Solving: Strives to understand contributing factors, works to resolve complex situations.
· Project Management: Monitors status of projects, thoroughly deals with project details, holds project owners accountable, delivers clear, accurate depiction of status.
· Sense of Urgency: Meets deadlines, establishes appropriate priority, gets the job done in a timely manner.
· Teamwork: Accountable to team, works to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, respectful.
· Technical Skills: maintains current understanding of technical processes/equipment, uses technology to increase performance/productivity.
*ADP Job Competency 2017