Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Laundry Attendant career with Vi. What's In It For You:
- No weekends or holidays
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will have responsible for laundering Food and Beverage linens and residents' personal laundry.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Proper use of equipment and cleaning supplies.
- Processing records and pick-up and delivery of residents' laundry.
- Ability to sort and fold laundry.
- Perform routine laundry functions (i.e., proper use of washers, dryers, ironers and shrink wrapper).
- Qualified applicants are required to possess prior experience in Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services or Senior Living Environment.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
Create your own story.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Infection Control, Hazardous Waste, Disaster Plan, Etc.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold? Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: Laundry Attendant, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant livingLocation Address
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255