Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Staffing Coordinator career with Vi. What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for managing schedules and shift vacancies in Skilled Nursing, Memory Support, and Assisted Living ensuring all shifts are covered based on schedule/census due to call-ins, scheduled vacations and other issues as they arise. In addition, this position coordinates Central Supply conducting research, obtaining pricing information, ordering, receiving and storing supplies. Participates in quality assessment and performance improvement activities. Requirements
- Qualified applicants are required to have one year of staffing experience using a scheduling software system.
- Familiarity with scheduling nursing shifts is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and adapt to changing conditions.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required.
- CNA a plus
Create your own story.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a Staff Development Coordinator -- in a place like no other with people like no other.
Bring life to your career
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Key Tags: staffing coordinator, senior living, healthcare, nursing home, hospice, assistant living Location Address
2500 Indigo Lane, Glenview, Illinois 60026