Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
Registered Nurse - RN
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
As an RN you will be responsible for providing superior care to assigned residents, to include assessment, diagnosis, outcome identification, planning, implementation, evaluation of administered treatments and quality assurance / performance improvement activities. This essential role also involves the supervision of several talented staff members as well as establishing relationships with the resident, family and other members of the health care team. This is a part time position working overnight 6 pm - 6 am.Requirements
Create your own story.
- Qualified applicants are required to be graduates from an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state where practicing is required.
- Has a working knowledge of long-term care.
- Current CPR certification as approved by American Heart Association or American Red Cross is required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Registered Nurse is preferred.
- Experience or continuing education in the care of elderly is preferred.
- All applicants must maintain a courteous and professional manner through interactions with others.
- Use a resident and customer-focused approach to problem-solving and goal-setting.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and colleagues, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as an RN -- in a place like no other with people like no other. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match. Bring life to your career
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: rn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, skilled nursing, caring, helpfulLocation Address
7501 E. Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale, Arizona 85255