Vi at Silverstone
Create your own story.
Something inspiring is happening at Vi, a continuing care retirement community. There's real energy and enthusiasm, genuine warmth and approachability. And a deep sense of respect and family that's impossible to ignore--between our residents and our staff and, perhaps more importantly, between our team members. Part of a fulfilling career is not just doing work you love, but doing it alongside (and for) people you admire and grow to love. This is the Vi story. How will your story unfold?
An opportunity exists on our highly accomplished housekeeping team. The selected candidate will operate standard housekeeping equipment in:
* Performing routine carpet and hard surface floor restoration and maintenance in the community's common areas.
* Performing minor repairs on an as needed basis.repairs. Cleans common areas of the community.
Qualified applicants will preferably possess a minimum 2 years of experience in floor care, housekeeping, or janitorial work in a Hospitality, Healthcare, Environmental Services, or Senior Living Environment. High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is preferred. Must possess a valid and current driver's license, where applicable.
Additional requirements include:
* Demonstrated skill in operating and maintaining equipment
* Knowledge of floor care procedures.
* Skill with chemical solution and dilution ratios
Vi offers competitive compensation and exceptional benefits. Ours is a luxury work environment where opportunities for career development are delivered in ways few companies can match.
Bring life to your career.Location Address