Vi is recognized as a Great Place to Work and one of Glassdoor's 100 Best Companies to work for. Learn from the best and accelerate your Nursing career with Vi. What We Offer:
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - FT (7-3/3-11)
- Competitive pay
- Exceptional benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off - start accruing on day one
- 401k with company match
- Paid maternity and paternity benefits
- Award-winning training and development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Luxury work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work
As a LPN you will be responsible for delivering care and services to residents through the identification of resident needs and implementing prescribed interventions along with evaluating outcomes and conditions. This position performs personal care for residents as needed and communicates and collaborates with other members of the care team to resolve resident care problems, enhance care delivery and participate in quality assessment and performance improvement activities. Requirements
Create your own story.
- Qualified applicants are required to have graduated from a School of Nursing for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Licensed Practical/Vocation Nurse is preferred.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is preferred.
- Food handlers certification, where required.
- Basic computer skills and/or willingness to learn.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a LPN -- in a place like no other with people like no other. Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: lpn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, helping, caring, assisted living, dementia, Alzheimer's, hospiceLocation Address
2792 Donnelly Drive, Lantana, Florida 33462