At Gourmondo, our primary focus is on our customer. We are passionate about client care and seek to provide fresh flavorful menus, made using locally-sourced ingredients, inspired by our love of great food. We're looking for someone who authentically creates long-term customer relationships, loves solving problems, and thrives in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Product inventory: equipment, alcohol, paper goods, linen, china.
- Prepare Servers/Bartenders Kits
- Work with Event Planners and Catering Ops Manager to ensure all events have the needed equipment for onsite success
- Maintain Gourmondo standard throughout the warehouse and with our event packs
- Scullery support for large events.
- Organization and cleaning of Catering Warehouse.
- Light cleaning support for china and other special items (which may include polishing and dishwashing).
Who We Are Looking For:
- Ability to drive a large sprinter van
- 2 years of experience in catering/events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Schedule is Tue-Sat 7.00 AM - 3 PM - Day Shift
- Must be willing to participate at events when needed.
Why You Will Love It Here:
More About Gourmondo?
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Employee Lunches Provided
- Fantastic Team and Culture
- We are a growing local business with a dedication to supporting our community and local non-profit organizations.
- We believe in fostering an environment of collaboration, transparency, understanding, open communication, fun, and respect.
- Our team is closely bonded through a love for food and positive working relationships.
- We embrace diversity and believe it's what makes us great. We provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.