Second Bar + Kitchen in the Archer Hotel strives to provide ever-changing opportunities to learn and develop as a line cook. Our kitchen is an environment of professionalism and positivity. The BOH team is an essential part of the operation producing quality and consistent food for the Restaurant, Pool Patio, In-Room Dining, and Private Events.
Second Bar + Kitchen is a La Corsha Hospitality Group restaurant, and operates the food and beverage outlets within the Archer hotel. La Corsha employees who average 30+ hours weekly during their first 60 days of employment become benefits eligible the first day of the month following the 60th day of employment. Benefits include 40 hours of paid time off in the first year of employment, paid holidays, and employer subsidized insurance. All employees are offered competitive wages, free parking, and free or discounted family meals.
The Archer Hotel, which opened in 2016, is a Forbes Four Star, AAA Four Diamond, and Trip Advisor 2018 Certificate of Excellence Award winning property.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a high quality / volume production environment
- A strong work ethic and commitment to quality
- Line Cook candidates should understand proper cooking methods, techniques and standards of a professional kitchen
- Must have experience in the same or similar position
- Must be flexible with scheduling including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to communicate effectively with associates/management, clients and vendors when necessary
- Maintain high standards for work areas and appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have current food handlers certification
Candidates are encouraged to reply with their resume by email.