Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes - from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows - empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
Abrigo's consulting team is a growing practice at a growing company; our openings provide an excellent opportunity for someone who loves to problem-solve and work closely with our customers, who are primarily executives at community banks and credit unions. The team's performance culture and collaborative approach are great ways to start or grow your career. This position will be remote or office based in Raleigh, NC or Austin, TX.
What You'll Do:
- As an analyst, you will be responsible for the creation of our consulting work products, working with other analysts and consultants on the team under the direction of an engagement lead.
- As your skills grow, you will take on the responsibility of communicating your work to clients directly, chairing meetings to obtain client input and feedback, and take on responsibilities to maintain develop new deliverable tools
- You will work with a world class team of industry experts to troubleshoot problems and apply new perspectives
- You will manipulate, analyze and interpret complex data sets, draw business-relevant conclusions and present them in deliverable documentation
- Assist clients in accurately interpreting and applying U.S. GAAP, with an emphasis in the Allowance for Credit Loss
- Leverage subject matter expertise to help other teams around the company with industry knowledge and best practices
- Prepare and deliver work for prospective clients as a courtesy to secure new business
What You'll Need:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Ability to use technical tools (some technical background is preferred, but not prejudicial to fit)
- Ability to diagnose client needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Exemplary written communication skills and attention to detail - a cover letter is required.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills to manage multiple projects, timelines, and urgencies
- Ability to work independently with little day-to-day supervision
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, project-oriented environment
What You'll Earn:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [emailprotected] with the subject line accommodation.