In a world where it's never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That's why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
Ansira is looking for a Senior Strategist to join the Strategy Center of Excellence in a high-visibility, high-stakes, high-impact role that involves both the best of CRM and Loyalty and incorporates all the core principles of digital marketing. The successful candidate will understand how content, creative design, data, technology, and analytics fuel successful digital marketing programs.
This person is responsible for setting the strategic vision and ensuring the tactical execution of the overall CRM program is completed. This may include ownership of various projects/campaigns, ensuring campaign strategy and analytic requirements are met for projects/campaigns, performing strategy audits and analysis, serving as the Strategy advocate for the client's business and program goals, documentation of project/campaign strategy (workflows, presentation development, etc.), and overall execution of the strategies
The Sr. Strategist serves as a consultant for our client and is seen as a CRM and Loyalty Program expert. They should maintain a detailed understanding of the CRM programs and campaigns in market, including:
- Project and campaign status and performance
- Client program strategy, goals, and KPIs
- Client business and campaign goals and KPIs
- Available data and how it is integrated
- Current and future segmentation and targeting efforts
- Send frequency, messaging cadence, personalization, and dynamic content
- Past performance
- Subscriber engagement
- Campaign and database naming conventions
What you will do:
- Create, develop and execute strategic direction and plans
- Ensure the quality of the strategic direction is maintained throughout the development of the project
- Conduct Loyalty Program and Loyalty Marketing Performance Assessments
- Assist with Loyalty program ideation and concepts
- Participate in Research efforts as part of the strategic planning process
- Create a communication strategy across key lifecycle and loyalty engagement campaigns prioritized to capture the right data, drive sign up, participation and retention
- Analyze business results to recognize benchmarks and growth opportunities for campaigns and programs using available data and business results.
- Maintain and execute client-specific learning agendas and testing plans for program optimization
- Develop and present written business reviews that demonstrate the impact on marketing efforts
- Contribute to strategic research and analytics efforts, creating foundational documentation (briefs, current state assessments, etc.), and contributing to annual planning efforts.
- Provide internal and external consultation on email marketing best practices and industry trends
- Occasional travel for client meetings, industry conferences
- Minimum requirement of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years experience in CRM, preferably with experience in email marketing, as well as Loyalty programs.
- At least 5-years of developing, implementing, optimizing, and evolving data-driven marketing programs
- Naturally inclined to learn, ask questions, and understand the why. Communicates effectively with team members; able to effectively present work & positions to internal and client project stakeholders
- Ability to work in team environments; works well with individuals with diverse skill sets and backgrounds in a remote-first environment
- Experience partnering with cross-functional agency teams, especially Data Science and Insights, Cross-Channel Campaigns, and Creative)
- Within assigned projects, ability to identify issues and problems to proactively ideate and sell in solutions.
- Adaptive to change; openness and willingness to embrace new ways of working and thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with workflows, diagrams, and other forms of visual logic delivery
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to clearly articulate insights and recommendations in writing / as a presentation
- Proven success as part of a collaborative interdisciplinary team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage workload
- Superior attention to detail while dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive materials (QA/QC)
- Self-motivated/self-starter, and ability to work independently
- Ability to proceed and execute even in ambiguous situations
- Professional demeanor and strong client relationship skills
- Fundamental understanding of core digital marketing disciplines such as:
- Relational data, Audience segmentation, Websites / Web Applications / Content Management Systems, Email Service Providers, Mobile apps, SMS, Customer Databases, Loyalty Program Mechanics
- Prior consulting / agency experience and/or client-side marketing experience
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.