In a world where it's never been harder for brands to capture and keep customers, experience is everything. An independent, global marketing agency, Ansira believes designing relevant, persuasive experiences for all the right moments is the only way to strengthen relationships, cultivate brand loyalists, and assure profitable growth. That's why Ansira arms brands and their sales partners with solutions to make those experiences possible: strategy, performance marketing, loyalty marketing, martech consulting and integration, channel partner marketing, and local marketing activation. For more information, visit Ansira.com or LinkedIn.
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for supporting digital marketing efforts across multiple accounts, working closely with clients and the internal teams to manage the associated schedules, budgets, and deliverables.
The AS sees across the internal organization to deliver and understands the clients' business well in order to grow. They can elevate tactics to strategic opportunities and guide the team and the clients to stronger outcomes based on their business objectives. They have a constant focus on quality, the budget and are identifying opportunities to drive efficiency and profitability. The AS is responsible for the day-to-day account managementactivities across the accounts they touch, including internal and client communications, gathering requirements and developing briefs in support of the individual initiatives, being the eye of the client and the voice of the team. The AS reports to the Director, Engagement Lead.This position can work remotely in the US only near one of our offices (Chicago, STL, Dallas, Detroit, ATL)
- 6+ years of client management experience with an interactive agency managing digital programs
- Experience working with creative, strategy, analytics, technology, and QA resources, and a thorough understanding of related processes and deliverables
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules, handling multiple projects at once while meeting tight deadlines
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Proven project management skills with an understanding of processes (timeline development, budget tracking, risk analysis, etc.) and quality assurance/control (QA/QC) protocols. Workfront (or similar platforms) experience is a plus
- Experience with accounting processes for projects - includes forecasting, scoping/billing, and managing an account-specific P&L
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication
- Experience identifying growth opportunities for client projects and increasing scope of services in consideration of revenue growth goals
- Strong PowerPoint skills and the ability to command an audience while presenting
- Bachelor's Degree
- Adobe Campaign experience preferred
- Agile/Scrum project management experience preferred
We are a culture of passionate, collaborative and respectful people. We are curious about finding the most strategic solutions, while being fearless in our pursuit of pushing the limits.