Our state-of-the-art dental practice is searching for a skilled and experienced General Dentist with excellent communication skills to join our professional team. The ideal candidate for this position is proficient in performing regular checkups and complex dental procedures and is committed to the highest quality of patient care. Our dentists know that being backed by the country's leading dental support organization allows them to focus on providing patient-centric and clinically excellent care.
This General Dentist position is full time in our Middletown office, which proudly represents the first in the state of Maryland to install Cone Bean Xray, and is a pioneer in the field of laser dentistry. We also use appliances for the treatment of sleep apena such as Narval and EMA. There is an opportunity for this GP to work in our Boonesboro office as well.
What Simply Beautiful Smiles Offers you as a GP:
• Competitive Compensation and Benefit Package
• Modern offices equipped with the latest dental technology
• Family-oriented culture focused on work-life balance for providers and support staff
• Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental, and Vision)
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• Cash/PPO multi-specialty practice
What you can offer Simply Beautiful Smiles as a General Dentist:
• Diagnose and provide appropriate dental treatment to patients, including regular cleanings, root canals, surgical extractions, implants, and cosmetic dentistry
• Educate patients and parents of patients on maintaining proper oral health
• Communicate with dental staff on our team regarding patient treatment plans
• Prescribe medications as necessary
• Carefully document all medications, diagnoses, treatments and consultations
• Supervise the work of professional, technical and administrative staff