Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
BUILD TRUCKS. BUILD YOUR FUTURE. Have you ever seen a mobile command center on TV? Noticed a tool truck at your local auto shop? That's us! We build these and more and were looking for someone like you to join our team!
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time, first shift Material Handlers. We pay based on experience with a salary range starting at $15.00-18.00 per hour.
Job responsibilities include:
- Filling parts orders, issuing parts, and delivering parts to the shop area to keep the production flow constant.
- Maintaining and organizing the parts room.
- Unloading incoming shipments and receiving items into stock.
- Cycle counting.
Candidates should have these qualifications:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to frequently lift 10 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds.
- Basic automotive knowledge.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work within a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Forklift experience is a plus