The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. U.S. Tsubaki is a leading manufacturer and supplier of power transmission and motion control products. As a part of a vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art products available in the world and we strive to be the Best Value supplier in the industry. Central Conveyor Company (a member of the Tsubaki Group) is a turn-key Systems Integrator with a complete portfolio of conveyance solutions and products for the Automotive, Parcel & Logistics, and Warehouse & Distribution markets.
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for developing and implementing clear, complete, and accurate working plans and creating drawing/sketch details from rough sketches or notes; reviewing design documents for accuracy, completeness, and constructability; creating bills of material (BOM); and meeting job design budgets and deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Modify product designs, according to guidelines provided.
- Develop detail and assembly drawings for products and equipment, according to guidelines provided.
- Execute change processes to support existing Engineering products, according to guidelines provided.
- Create 3-D models from 2-D drawings.
- Generate and scan prints.
- Test prototypes and standard products and draft reports documenting all findings.
- Categorize a wide arrangement of existing parts.
- Complete other projects or tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-5 years of experience in related mechanical engineering discipline or equivalent in an industrial design build environment in the automotive and/or fiberglass insulation manufacturing industries.
- Experience in Conveyor / Material Handling Automotive Market.
- Experience in Fixture / Enclosures / Ductwork Industrial Market.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications.
- Background with Factory CAD, Solid Edge, MicroStation and other 3D software, preferred.
- Knowledge of structural steel elements, material handling and production systems.
- Knowledge of enclosure, ductwork, and fixture design.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2D, AutoDesk, and Inventor 3D.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams).
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Acrobat.
- Factory CAD, Solid Edge, MicroStation, or other 3D software, preferred.
- Occasional travel required for problem-solving and review of job sites.
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability