Real Estate Associate - Asset Management Team
One of the fastest growing and rapidly evolving UK top 100 Legal firms would like you to join their real estate team!
- Enjoy a great deal of independence and personal responsibility
- Develop you career through access to a dedicated academy and working closely with senior partners on major pieces of work
- Plenty of direct communication and interaction with key client contacts across a broad list of clients many of which are household names,
- Flexible and varied hybrid working options to suit your lifestyle as it evolves throughout your career
- A firm noted for having a friendly and approachable culture with no distinct hierarchy
The Partners are keen to welcome an experienced Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate to their growing Asset Management team at the Southampton office
This is an excellent opportunity to work on high value, high profile landlord and tenant matters, with an impressive client list of national retailers and other large regional businesses,
The department has an excellent reputation for landlord and tenant work across the retail sector, providing support with acquisition and estate management strategies.
Having secured an impressive new line of work you would be directly involved in providing transactional due diligence and management work (landlord side) relating to a sizeable and expanding retail property portfolio.
If you have at least 3yrs PQE within an asset management focus advising clients on acquiring, managing and disposing of real estate this could provide with a significant opportunity to improve your professional standing and become truly established within a leading legal 100 firm.
You'll be provided with all the tools and support that you need to achieve your professional goals in what is a notably collaborative working culture. Benefits and remuneration are up there with the region's legal competition, with some really nice touches offered by the firm in relation to personal wellbeing, family life and consideration for the individual.
If you would like to start a conversation (in confidence) on improving your current situation please contact me, Gary, at QED Legal. If you do have a CV prepared feel free to apply online, I will respond quickly and provide all the detail you need.