Non-contentious construction associate
Your new company
My client are a highly established city firm, Legal 500 ranked. They are looking for a non-contentious construction associate to join their commercial property team.
Your new role
- Advising employers on the terms of building contracts, professional appointments and security documentation
- Assisting the Property team in relation to the construction aspects of sale/purchase contracts and development agreements.
- Assisting the Banking team in relation to the construction aspects of lending and security documents
- Advising a number of contractors and construction industry professionals on the terms of contracts, professional appointments and security documents.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 - 5 years' PQE
- Interest and enthusiasm in all aspects of Construction Law
- Efficient communication skills and the ability to communicate advice to the person receiving it
- The ability to deal with many matters at any one time
- The organisation skills to keep files in order and to move transactions to completion effectively
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working policy
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Full-time or part-time work
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.