Partnership to End Addiction is a national nonprofit uniquely positioned to reach, engage and help families impacted by addiction. With decades of experience in research, direct service, communications and partnership-building, we provide families with personalized support and resources — while mobilizing policymakers, researchers and health care professionals to better address addiction systemically on a national scale. For more information, visit www.drugfree.org.
Partnership to End Addiction is seeking a full-time, bilingual Helpline Supervisor to provide clinical supervision, shift management and online clinical support for a team of specialists working on the Partnership helpline.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Demonstrate and reflect the mission and values of the organization.
- Proactively coordinate and collaborate with colleagues to fulfill mission and objectives of the job.
- Provide shift-management and clinical support for specialists working on helpline.
- Provide individual supervision for specialists.
- Provide direct services to parents/caregivers contacting the helpline when needed.
- Work on program development/special projects as necessary.
- Assist with developing on-boarding and training materials for helpline team.
- Assist with development and facilitation of Online Support Community for Spanish-speaking parents/caregivers.
- Actively participate in online video team meetings on a weekly basis.
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, psychology, or closely related field
- 8+ years’ experience in crisis intervention, addiction, family work and/or group facilitation
- Experience in clinical supervision preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to convey empathy, understanding and guidance for parents/caregivers
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity and counseling competency
- Organized and detailed with strong writing and communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required
- Available to work independently in remote location, preferably in NY State
- Dependable and responsible
- Available for 2-3 evening/weekends shifts
Partnership to End Addiction is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive work environment for the success of our employees and the fulfillment of our mission. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce, encompassing a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, that is representative of the people and communities we aim to serve.
Learn more about working at Partnership to End Addiction.
Cover letter, resume and salary expectations should be emailed to email@example.com.