Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
PACKING - WHOLESALE BAKERY
Marsee Baking is a fast-paced, growing company with a professional and fun atmosphere. Please come with a positive attitude, high energy, focus, and ambition to evolve. We are a high-volume bakery with our focus on pastry and bread. Join a company that feels like a family and loves making people happy through food.
Hands on, scratch processes for cooling baked product, packaging, labeling and storage of completed baked items. Maintain general daily sanitation to maintain continual production flow. General production includes movement of department based upon demand, responsible for utilizing equipment and tools available to perform job successfully.
Duties include, but not limited to the following:
- Reads production schedule or receives instructions regarding daily expectations, requirements or specifications
- Meet daily labor and waste goals as planned and driven by management
- Responsible for learning and maintaining customer standards for product specs and acceptable quality
- Maintaining clean and sanitary work station
- Reporting any product deficiencies, food or safety concerns to supervisor/manager
- Observing products across multiple stages, to include; cooling timeline and packaging placement, count, label accuracy and finished good quantities stored properly.
- Responsible for independent station work and team work to complete orders properly
- Shift 10:00 am - 6:30 pm (no hard stop time - until job is finished)
- Be able to lift 50 lbs. throughout the day
- Be able to stand for long hours
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Be a quick learner
- Be a team player