Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Herald and News is looking for an individual who can supervise a crew of approximately five to insert, sort and deliver news products to the post office accurately and on time. Must be able to accomplish the following:
- Be available to the press crew to help with press runs prior to start of insert and delivery process.
- Be able to lift loads up to 50 pounds consistently.
- Be mechanically inclined with respect to keeping equipment running efficiently.
- Able to be a strong leader to keep staff on task in order to meet delivery deadlines of the Herald and News, as well as numerous commercial print products.
- Able to learn mailing software to ensure proper sorting and bagging of mailed products.
- Ability to drive.
- Ability to qualify on a forklift.
- Be able to lead by example, making sure that all tasks are completed at the end of the shift.
Position reports to the general manager. Hours are expected to be 7 p.m.-4 a.m. Rate of pay is $15/hr.