Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Looking for enthusiastic and energetic Early Childhood Educator who embraces the emergent curriculum and view children as capable and competent.
- The educator would need to work as a team member on the classroom team as well as the team as a whole
- Alpha embarrasses the family environment and the educators treat each of the children like their own.
- The educator would be responsible for engaging with the children, program planning around their interests, documentation and completing progress reports. The educator would also be responsible for all routines and paperwork as per CCEYA.
- The chosen candidate will demonstrate a naturally friendly personality who is ready to greet each day with a positive attitude.
- Our team of long term professionals are life long learners ready to handle any challenges that may come their way.
- Must be in good standing with the College of ECE, must provide a clear Criminal Reference Vulnerable Sector Check and First Aid and CPR level C
- Clear CRC
- First Aid CPR level C
- Registered with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Up to date immunizations