Wealth Management Accounting Intern
4125 SW Gage Center Drive
# of Openings:
Position: WM Accounting Intern
Department: WM Accounting
Reporting to: Billing Team Lead
Are you looking for an opportunity to get hands-on experience on the accounting and billing side of business? Are you driven and detail-oriented? This might be the internship for you! We are searching for an intern to join our Wealth Management Accounting Team. You will be responsible for daily data entry into the billing system. If you are passionate about accuracy and eager to learn, could be the perfect opportunity for you. This internship is ongoing (not summer only) and in-house in Topeka, KS.
What you'll do:
Experience you'll bring:
- Data entry into the billing system
- Assist with uploading documents from Dropbox to AE Command
- Updating and reviewing miscellaneous spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently, but also as a collaborative team member
- PC knowledge including MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Detail oriented, focused on quality in all aspects of your work
- Time management and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Who We Are:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Currently enrolled in secondary education program
Advisors Excel is a fast paced, innovative company that seeks to service independent financial advisors in a multitude of areas within their business. From operational functions, to sales and marketing, our end goal is to help continually grow advisors' businesses nationwide. We thrive on watching them succeed. Not only does AE want to see the success of our advisors, but also our employees. We have high expectations from them to continually move our business forward. We are on the hunt for positive people who thrive on hard work and in a collaborative team environment. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? We want you to join our team!
Advisors Excel is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Everyone is welcome here - as an inclusive workplace, our employees are always comfortable bringing their true selves to our offices daily.
Apply for this Position