Clinical Support Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN $29/hr
As a temporary Clinical Support Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN
you will be responsible for supporting nurses in their delivery of care and services to residents. The incumbent in this position performs a variety of administrative tasks involved in the care of residents and communicates and collaborates with other members of the care team to document resident care problems, care delivery and admissions, quality assessments, etc. Position also interfaces with doctors, Transportation, and family members. Cross-training in MDS to support Medicare requirements and reimbursement, is also a function of the position. Requirements
Create your own story.
- Qualified applicants are required to have graduated from a School of Nursing for Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses.
- Current CPR and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) certifications are required.
- Current First Aid certification is required or must be willing and able to become First Aid certified.
- Minimum 6 months of experience working as a Licensed Practical/Vocation Nurse is preferred.
- Prior experience working with geriatric clients is preferred.
- Computer skills, Matrix charting skills, and willingness to learn.
There's a reason you chose healthcare as your life's work. At Vi, we'd like to help you rediscover it. For you, it's always been about people, not just the care you provide. If there's a part of you that is looking for deeper levels of engagement with both residents and your team, we encourage you to consider joining Vi as a LPN -- in a place like no other with people like no other. Bring life to your career.
Equal Opportunity Employer--minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keyword Tags: lpn, nursing, senior living, retirement, healthcare, nurse, nursing home, geriatrics, helping, caring, assisted living, dementia, Alzheimer's, hospiceLocation Address
700 TidePointe Way, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina 29928