Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Apprentice Control Room Operator
The apprentice operator is a four year apprenticeship at theBlenheim - GilboaPower Project in Gilboa, NY.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Under direct supervision perform all required tasks related to the trade associated with the respective project.
- Work with and assist Operator of a higher grade.
- Under general supervision, perform tasks which the Apprentice has completed and signed off in the Apprenticeship Program.
- Maintain thecleanliness and housekeeping of workshops and equipment in current work areas.
- Complete training in the Apprenticeship Program at the pace and knowledge level prescribed in the Apprentice and Training Standard.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be accepted into the Apprenticship Program in accordance with the Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Associate of Applied Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field, ABET accreditation required.
Military Occupational Speciality Codes
MOS - Army:
MOS - Marines:
The New York Power Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer