Outside Sales Representative (Commercial)
CPI Security, a leader in the security and automation solutions industry, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative (Commercial) to join our growing team! As an Outside Sales Representative, you will lead our mission to make every day safer for our community by working directly with customers to identify and meet their security and automation needs. You will consult, design, present and sell a full range of security solutions that includes intrusion protection, video surveillance, remote access and more. This individual will secure commercial properties through lead generation, prospecting, and networking using company provided tools. Earn an uncapped, performance-based income with benefits and bonuses while providing security and convenience to our business customers.
This is more than "just a sales job" - it's your chance for a fulfilling and purpose-driven career that provides opportunities for growth, stability, and competitive pay and benefits.
What's In It For You!
Aggressive pay that includes 100% uncapped commissions, PLUS upsell commissions, PLUS monthly bonuses, PLUS, incentives, prizes, awards, contests, PLUS PLC trips fully paid for top performers annually, PLUS career mobility. This is more than a job!
- Company fuel card, company equipment provided (i.e. iphone, ipad)...BE IN CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME!
- Comprehensive and on-going paid training when you start, includes leadership development. WE INVEST IN YOU!
- Engaging and fun company culture that's made up of diverse people.
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities. CPI partners with organizations that share our mission to save and improve lives, particularly focusing on underserved communities.
- Great medical, dental, vision, short- & long-term disability and life insurance options.
- Company paid holidays, floating holiday and paid time off (PTO).
- 401(k) plan with competitive company match.
- Education assistance - we encourage & support our employees who want to improve their skills and further their education for advancement.
- Talk about perks! An on-site state of the art corporate fitness facility, onsite cafe, coffee/smoothie bar, walking trail, basketball court and a dedicated Fitness Director (Charlotte, NC).
- Eligible for free monitored security system after 90 days.
- Birthday and Work Anniversary Rewards, PLUS a Rolex watch at 10 years of service!
- Effectively communicate CPI Security's value proposition, product vision, and capabilities to potential customers
- The ideal candidate will be able to Self-Generate customer connect opportunities, in addition to company leads in order to meet or exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers and potential customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain a schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned location
- Merchandise product sections and build displays to stimulate sales
- Work closely with Sales Manager/team to ensure goal is achieved
What does the day-to-day look like?
In this role, you'll be responsible for commercial sales. You'll work one-on-one with businesses to present, design, and sell our award-winning security and automation solutions.
At CPI, we'll equip you with the tools and resources for lead generation, prospecting, and networking so you can focus on educating and connecting with more customers.
Who should apply?
We are looking for go-getters who can work independently while exceeding goals. If you're an experienced sales professional and excellent communicator, you enjoy building relationships with customers and solving problems, or you want a career with purpose, this opportunity is for you.
- High school diploma
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience preferred, but will train the right individual
- Highly driven and motivated, with a strong work ethic, and a high degree of integrity
- Strong time-management, organizational and prioritization abilities
- Knowledge of local market
- Strong selling knowledge and skills that include previous experience with door knocking and cold calling.
- Must be able to close a sale
- Demonstrates strong communications skills and professional credibility to influence sales leaders and professionals.
- Detail-oriented, creative, and decisive.
- Ability to adopt to quick business changes.
- Working with a CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) is a plus
Connect With Us!
Don't see a career opportunity today? Click HERE to enroll in our job alerts to stay up-to-date with CPI Careers.