THIS IS NOT A REMOTE (WORK FROM HOME) POSITION.
Classified as a NOC B Position for those seeking permanent residency.
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for an Event Sales Representative who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct to consumer marketing through sales.
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Our team of Event Sales Representatives will be sales-oriented people. We are looking for an experienced and self-driven Event Sales Representative to join our team. As an Event Sales Representative, you will be responsible for interacting with customers at large events and small events. Additionally, the representative will not only need to focus on sales and also act as ambassadors for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand association with customers.
- Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Reach out to existing and potential customers to offer products and services.
- Geared toward interacting with customers at large events and small events
- Communicate with customers to understand their requirements and needs.
- Offer solutions based on clients needs and capabilities.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday between 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM and Saturday between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Prior sales experience.
- Ability to handle rejection and objections.
- Experience selling home security products.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Ability and willingness to learn about the specifications and benefits of products and services.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong convincing ability.
- Competitive salary + commission structure.
- Starting base wage of $17 per hour plus commission
- The average earnings are $23 per hour
How Connect6 Group values you:
- Health Benefits, fully funded by Connect6, once past three months of employment
- To help you start your career, an opportunity to earn bonuses up to $600 in the first three months
- Opportunities to increase base pay by achieving set targets
- Discounts on products and services depending on the program you work with
- We value your time our office by creating comfortable environment
Why work at Connect6 Group?
- World class training provided by tenured sales professionals
- 1on1 coaching to hone your skills grow your career
- Promote from within mentality
- Be apart of a fast-growing company
- Growth of Over 500% in 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.