Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their fabulous and friendly HR team in London!
You will be providing a client focused HR support to the HR Manager and business partner groups as detailed below.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £50,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach.
This is a fantastic HR Advisor opportunity to join a prestigious law firm!
Your responsibilities as a HR Advisor will include:
- To act as a role model within the team and as an ambassador for the department
- To assist with ad hoc requests for information from all members of the firm relating to HR issues
- Providing support on all aspects of absence management
- Producing relevant sickness reports and analysis accordingly
- Assist HR Managers with any disciplinary, grievance or performance related issues
- Support the HR Managers with the administration of family leave
- Assist HR Managers with preparation of salary review data, analysis and letter production
- Conduct exit interviews where appropriate
- Manage probation processes of mid-probation and end of probation for all new joiners
- Responsible for benefit processing for business partner groups
- Managing the portal to ensure the monthly payroll submission
- To be database expert for the department managing the system to input and compile data
Requirements as a HR Advisor will include:
- Ideally CIPD qualified with 3+ years’ experience, however not essential
- Experience gained with a law firm would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience of HR Systems beneficial
- Previous experience of payroll would be desirable, but training will be given
- Excellent computer skills (competent in Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Have a critical eye for detail and have the ability to follow processes and procedures
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work