Qualified interim accountant required to start as soon as possible
Hays are delighted to be partnering with a unique and multi-faceted business, supporting them with recruiting an interim Financial Accountant for a period of 6-9 months on a day rate contract.
This will be covering a period of change in the team & you will be joining the team of financial accountants, taking accountability for your part in production of the end-to-end accounts - managing the balance sheet reconciliations for the group.
* Managing the month end responsibilities of balance sheet reconciliations - reviewing the journal postings and work completed by junior members of the team
* Providing month end reporting summary for the Head of Financial Control
* Supporting with the TAX and VAT returns
* Supporting with the year end audit
* Ad-hoc support across the finance division
* A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Experience of supporting/managing the year end audit
* Knowledge of VAT/TAX returns
* Happy working on a hybrid basis as the majority of the role will be completed from home
* You will be immediately available to start the role
Duration - 6-9 months on a day rate contract
Pay - Daily rate between £250-350 depending on experience & pay type
Location - Bristol - hybrid working with one day a week in the Bristol office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.