Job DetailsJob Location
NEW YORK - NEW YORK, NY Job Category
The purpose of this position is to support the State Filing and Product Development Department with assisting in daily admin responsibilities, provide support with research and compiling information for filings and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter daily bureau circulars into Imageright for all lines of business
- Assist with the monthly Circular Index Review
- Assist with the monthly circular Summary of Regulations review
- Assist with gathering/compiling forms and rules to prep for filing submission.
- Assist with research historical filing information of forms and rules for product lines
- Assist with projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum two years of college required.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office 365.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.