About Management Leadership For Tomorrow (MLT)
The racial equity movement has propelled MLT to the forefront of the nation's battle against racism, as global organizations embrace the success of our talent recruitment, development, and retention solutions, and engage the solutions offered by our Advisory and Black Equity at Work service lines.
MLT is transforming the careers and life trajectories of a new generation of diverse leaders, while expanding the talent pipelines at more than 150 leading businesses, social-sector organizations, and universities. We have convened a uniquely powerful and vibrant community of Rising Leader alumni-8,000 and growing-who are driving change throughout our institutions, communities, and nation. The Opportunity
The successful candidate will be energized by engaging with MLT's community as we work toward our vision of empowering the next generation of diverse leaders and transforming society, is passionate about developing diverse talent and, ideally, will have experience with and insight into the communities of those we serve.
The successful candidate is relentless, resourceful, and willing to work collaboratively with MLT staff to strengthen our employment brand and to build and manage relationships, share ideas and new learnings, and invest time to help build and strengthen a high performing recruiting team. The position can be based in our Bethesda, MD office, or can be a remote arrangement.
More about MLT and the Position:
- While MLT's mission is central to our success, we operate in a commercial manner in a competitive talent environment - our partners and Fellows demand it. MLT recruits and hires staff with high achievement / success profiles, who in turn have an opportunity to make a positive difference every day.
- The positions are not a short-term solution to help MLT get past a spike in hiring activity; we are committed to building a Talent Acquisition team that will identify and recruit talent to achieve and sustain the organization's ambitious growth goals.
- Data is important to MLT, and each member of the Talent Acquisition team will be expected to track activity at all stages of the recruitment cycle, so the dashboards we publish accurately identify gaps and areas for resource allocation and improvement.
- Work closely and communicate regularly with team leaders regarding staffing needs and timelines, candidate sourcing, pipeline development, recruiting metrics, strategic relationship building and networking and business priorities
- Manage operational aspects of candidate recruitment and cultivation, including contacting prospective candidates, scheduling interviews, and conducting phone screens
- Support the full candidate journey, ensuring an exceptional experience for both applicants and hiring manager / team members
- Track and measure recruitment and selection data and integrate key learnings to develop a strong, diverse pipeline of talent
- Identify and implement ways to strengthen MLT's employment brand, recruiting processes, and candidate success
- 4 year degree and 6 months+ of experience with recruiting responsibilities or in a recruiting/sourcing role
- The resourcefulness - and tolerance for ambiguity - that comes with helping to influence a growing organization
- Transparency, integrity, and trust needed to effectively describe MLT's career value proposition to candidates at all levels
- A genuine desire to be part of building and sustaining a high-performing talent engine
MLT is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace, and to modeling the highest degree of health standards for our Fellows, our Partners, and the communities we serve. We expect all MLT employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated - including the booster regimen - against the coronavirus (Covid 19), in accordance with ADA accommodations. Visitors to MLT's Bethesda, MD office or remote work sites should also expect to comply with this requirement.Please apply to a position with MLT only if you are willing and able to prove that you are fully vaccinated against the coronavirus, regardless of work location.