part of mama restaurant group
(mamnoon, mamnoon street, anar) is hiring Hosts
!$15.75/hour + tip pool (averages an extra $10+ an hour and even more in summer)We believe that all positions contribute to the success of the restaurant and we recognize that our people care about each other’s financial well being, too - therefore, we operate with a Tip Pool!
These positions are instrumental in creating a great guest experience, so we are looking for people who are positive, outgoing, hospitable, and have a strong team-oriented work ethic. Mbar is one of Seattle’s best rooftop restaurant and bars
, offering a creative menu, and beautiful atmosphere. This role is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking for an intro to the restaurant industry
or just to make some extra money on the side
! In this fast paced, high energy environment, you will pick up the skills and experience very quickly to further your career!
Provide exceptional guest service
Contribute to a positive, high energy work environment
Organize the flow of tables throughout service
The ideal candidates possess:
- Friendly outgoing personality and the desire to learn
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
- The ability to bend, twist and stand for extended periods of time to perform normal job functions
- The ability to lift and transport up to 35 pounds
At mama restaurant group, we prioritize our employees' well being. We offer:
- Diverse, Inclusive, Welcoming Safe Space for Everyone
- We’re Competitive – Great tips; Medical, Vision and Dental benefits
- Work-life Balance – We offer consistent and flexible hours for those looking for a part-time or full-time schedule
- Delicious, Levantine Inspired Food - daily free meals, plus generous discounts at all mama restaurant group locations (mamnoon, mamnoon street, anar)
- Opportunities to Grow - We strive to develop our team, promote from within, and help you to achieve your personal and professional goals
- Fun work environment and regular company parties!
Please submit a resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!