Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Neighborhood Goods is a contemporary evolution of — and alternative to — the department store.
Our in-house restaurant, Prim and Proper, features a range of offerings such as small plates, lunch, dinner, and desserts, as well as coffee and a full bar. We offer a hybrid service model, including counter-service, table-service, full bar and espresso selections, and take out.
Featuring an ever-changing landscape of the world's best brands and products, Neighborhood Goods is working to craft a cohesive and immersive retail and social environment for customers to explore and for brands to grow.
- Practical bartending/barista experience required.
- Effectively welcome every customer, develop enthusiastically satisfied patrons, and provide quality and consistent service.
- Exude a team player attitude and clearly communicate with customers and coworkers.
- Accurately take food orders, gather items ordered, and deliver food to guests at table or take out area.
- Prepare all beverages required, including full bar and coffee responsibilities.
- Exhibit a customer comes first attitude and deliver customer service that exceeds guest expectations.
- Assist the team by completing sales transactions and performing other support functions as directed by the business or assigned by management.
- Maintain complete knowledge of all food and beverage items, their prices and availability.
- Ensure the restaurant area stays clean: floors swept, tables/chairs/furniture wiped down.
- Clearing guest trash and pre-bus/bus tables.
- Wash and maintain clean glassware, etc. using dishwashers or washing manually, at times.
- Can perform basic reading, math and measurement calculations in English.
- Must be able to effectively and respectfully communicate with all levels of guests, associates, management, and vendors.
Some Benefits and Perks
- Competitive hourly pay and tips
- Meals provided
- Employee discounts
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
We are an equal opportunity workplace committed to crafting a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.