Human ResourcesRequisition Number:
West Bend, WI, 53095, USADescription
Are you ready for a career you can BELIEVE in?
- Do you have a strong belief in the 2nd Amendment?
- Do you support the natural-born right to armed self-defense?
- Do you believe in the mission of the U.S. Concealed Carry Association (USCCA)?
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Service for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives, and keep their families safe.
Why YOU should Work at Delta Defense!
- We are a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding place to work and grow!
- Milwaukee Business Journal "Best Place to Work" award 6 years in a row!
- Named on Inc. 5000 "Fastest Growing Private Companies" list 10 years in a row!
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel "Top Workplace" award 7 years in a row!
- Top Workplaces USA award in 2022!
Are you tired of supporting the status quo? Do you like to win? Do you get excited by supporting the team that drives organizational growth?
In this role as a Corporate Sales Trainer, your efforts will support the growth of our dynamic sales organization. From giving our Account Executives the tools they need to be successful to delivering learning programs across the entire sales organization, you will be an integral part of our success. In this role your passion and energy will be on display whether you are coaching, or facilitating sales training. You will have the opportunity to apply your expertise in the following ways:
- Assist with design and delivery of innovative learning solutions that engage the adult learner.
- Collaborate with Instructional Designers to update and maintain training materials.
- Analyze curriculum effectiveness and recommend continuous improvement methods.
- Facilitate and emcee sales and leadership development programs.
- Participate in the delivery of new hire training.
- Establish a presence with audience members and facilitate session dynamics to promote engagement consistent with adult-learning best practices.
- Conduct skills coaching for Account Executives. Provide feedback to Learning & Development leadership on learner behaviors, outcomes and needs.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from home location. May include weekend and overnight travel for training delivery. Participate in live visits to evaluate how team members are applying training.
- Forge strong relationships with key leadership contacts and earn trusted advisor status with our Account Executives. Consult with key stakeholders to customize coaching for team members.
- Have fun, be your best self, and end each work day with a sense of purpose and fulfillment.
- 2+ years of delivering development programs, leadership forums, and/or facilitating experiential learning activities across a diverse audience.
- Experience supporting the Learning and Development needs of a Sales organization preferred.
- Familiarity with the ADDIE instructional design process is a plus, but not required.
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Any e-learning platform experience is a plus!
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for developing others.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable navigating across all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with adult learning theory and blended learning.
- Demonstrates the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC.
This position can be performed in a hybrid (in-office/remote/training location) arrangement.
Some in-office attendance is required at our beautiful headquarters in West Bend, WI.Benefits information can be reviewed at: https://www.deltadefense.com/careers