Legal Secretary/Conveyancing Assistant, Kent, up to c£24,000 (£DOE). Our client is looking for an ambitious Legal Secretary/Assistant who will be looking to join an established firm and assist with their daily operations.
JOB TITLE: Legal Secretary/Conveyancing Assistant
EXPERIENCE: 12 Month’s
SALARY: up to c£24,000 (£DOE)
Our client is currently looking for an ambitious Legal Secretary/Conveyancing Assistant with upwards of 12 months’ experience to join them at their office in Kent. In this role as a Legal Secretary/Conveyancing assistant, your key duties will include –
• Liaising with internal and external clients by email, telephone and face to face on behalf of the partner
• Obtaining client documentation
• Handling stamp duty tax requirements including calculations, submissions and payments
• Management of diaries and meetings, to include room/zoom bookings.
• Opening and closing client files
• Handling all aspect of a sales and purchase transactions including ordering searches, official copies and companies house documents and assisting in exchange and completion.
• Managing files so they are easily accessible at all times
• Preparing/drafting documents
• Liaising with Fee Earners to assist with queries and advising of any outstanding action required on client files.
• Assisting with general administrative duties
Applications are welcomed from candidates that will have gained a minimum of 12 month’s experience within a previous conveyancing role. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills as this will be key when liaising with clients, you must have a keen eye for detail and be able to work under minimal supervision.