Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Data Protection Associate
- National Law Firm. Recognised by Legal 500 to be a leader in many of the services they provide. Leading firm in UK for litigation services.
- Data Protection Associate to join firm. The role will suit someone who has excellent people skills who is looking to become the master of their career within a well-established firm. The role will suit someone 1-5 PQE.
Requirements & Candidate:
- Must be technically excellent but equally important, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development.
- Team player with a strong client focussed approach
- Firm is undergoing massive expansion plans
- Highly lucrative payment package
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Alex-Jay Blackledge-Murphy for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.