Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Legal Business Acceptance Analyst
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Acceptance Analyst (Legal Risk and Compliance) to join a leading international law firm in Liverpool City Centre. You will be working within a busy team working to support the Business Acceptance Manager and Senior Business Acceptance Analysts in all aspects of new client and matter intake.
This role would suit either someone coming from a law firm with a keen interest in risk and compliance or someone coming from a professional services background with experience in on-boarding and compliance.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding plus fantastic benefits package including private medical insurance, life assurance, health cash plan, dental insurance, critical illness cover, season ticket loan, study support and 25 days holiday increase with length of service. Work hours are a 35-hour week on a rota between 8.30am – 7.00pm.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day tasks relating to all aspects of the firm's client and matter inception processes
- Undertaking client due diligence checks and determining the nature and level of due diligence required in order to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations
- Carrying out conflict searches and identifying and resolving (and escalating as appropriate) any conflict issues arising out of searches undertaken or reviewed
- Using external and internal databases and conducting research as part of client due diligence
- Assessing the risk profile of new and existing clients and matters and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing advice to partners, fee earners and secretaries on Anti-Money Laundering, general inception, and conflicts queries
- Ensuring appropriate information barriers are created, amended, and maintained, whilst ensuring that any issues arising out of the information barrier process are flagged to the business as required
- Assisting the Business Acceptance Team in answering various ad hoc queries that come into the Risk Team's inbox
- Actively participating in team and firm-wide projects to support the practice and the firms international office
For more information, please apply now or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.