The primary responsibilities of an Integrated Marketing Manager:
* Conceptualize and execute multi-channel campaigns, ensuring alignment with overall strategic plans to support specific marketing and business objectives.
* Consult with clients, learning their needs, audiences, and overall business objectives to grow their businesses via measurable recommendations and results.
* Measure the effectiveness and impact of client marketing initiatives through tracking and analysis, providing timely insights recommendations.
* Work closely with the Account and Project Manager to foster collaboration between all account team members.
* Help your team provide the highest level of service and advanced problem solving to our clients on a day-to-day basis.
* Oversee day-to-day marketing strategy, management, analyses, and client recommendations, including supporting research, copy creation, digital and print recommendations.
* Prepare and lead presentations for our clients that demonstrate your commitment to being a true business partner by positioning yourself as an extension of their team and treating their wins/losses as your own, thereby demonstrating Grafik's impact and value to their bottom line.
* A strategic thinker with the ability to build and execute a full marketing plan.
* Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
* A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and communication, with a knack for communicating complex information in a manner that people can digest easily.
* Ability to thrive on a challenge-willing to roll up your sleeves to take risks with innovation and testing; hands-on experience running campaigns that makes you the subject matter expert.
* Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
Skills & Talents:
* Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
* At least 5 years of experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading integrated marketing campaigns that engage, build awareness and motivate buying activities.
* Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
* Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
* Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
* Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in direct and online marketing and measurement.
* Agency experience preferred.
* IAB, HubSpot and Google certification a plus.
This position is ideally located on the East Coast, preferably greater Washington D.C. or Philadelphia markets with the ability to work remotely.
UPLOAD YOUR RESUME
Looking for a different job?Go back to Careers.