Coordinates, designs, and implements comprehensive IT Infrastructure strategies.
- Evaluates, develops, and implements the IT Infrastructure needs of the health system.
- Coordinates with multiple health system groups, leadership and external vendors for the successful implementation of IT Infrastructure.
- Ensures that all written documentation prepared are approved by leadership and conforms to health system standards.
- Plans, organizes, and accomplishes a variety of tasks to meet priorities, goals, and objectives, and maintains all appropriate files, reports, and records as required.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related, are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, required.