Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Product Services & Management Analyst
Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for Project Access implementation and maintenance. Liaises between various project teams. Recommends and delivers plans and training materials throughout implementation and helps ensure smooth operations post implementation.
- Analyzes, verifies, tracks and recommends for development of implementation plans for system development and implementation of project access which may include discovery, design, conversion, testing, and/or any other components of the project plan cycle.
- Serves as a liaison between business and technology teams.
- Participates in developing and delivering training programs for current and prospective users; educates practice, site, and corporate management on project access operations and procedures.
- Assists implementation team in configuring HIPAA rules based on System policies and legal requirements.
- Ensures processes are compliant with system policies, applicable laws, and contractual bargaining agreements.
- Performs system audits; resolves discrepancies, as required.
- Collaborates with implementation teams to resolve user issues.
- Consults with departments to provide customer support during and post implementation.
- Conducts post implementation satisfaction surveys; advises management of results and recommends actions; troubleshoots issues and resolves concerns as well as recommends necessary fixes; consults with newly acquired facilities and designs transition and implementation plans.
- Operates under general guidance and work assignments are varied and require interpretation and independent decisions on course of action.
- Performs related duties as required. All responsibilities noted here are considered essential functions of the job under the Americans with Disabilities Act. Duties not mentioned here, but considered related are not essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree required, or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, required.