Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
Personal Lines Producer
The Personal Lines Producer acquires new business and retains
business through renewals in keeping with agency and individual goals.
The Personal Lines Producer provides field service in support of sales duties.
- Negotiate new and annual renewal production goals.
- Develop prospects through an organized direct solicitation
program, referrals from present accounts, target marketing leads
through community affairs, affiliations, and other contacts.
- Develop all information and recommendations for prospective
accounts, present proposals, and adhere to agency policies and
procedures for writing new accounts and renewals of existing accounts.
- Timely complete interaction with clients, agency, and company
personnel to minimize potentials for error or omission claims.
- Perform special projects at management's request.
- Identify and penetrate opportunities to cross sell new/renewal
accounts to other departments in the agency.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute to a harmonious and
cooperative spirit within the agency.
- Learn, embrace, and utilize agency technology solutions.
Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or combined equivalent years of experience
- P&C license (may obtain or renew upon hire)
- Selling or influencing others
- Communicating with persons outside organization
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships
- Performing for or working directly with the public
- Calculate costs of goods or services
- Customize financial products or services to meet customer needs
- Must be willing to travel as required
401(k) with Safe Harbor & Employer Match
Paid Parental Leave
Vacation (Paid Time Off)
Short- & Long-term Disability
Basic Life Insurance