Uwajimaya - Bellevue - Bellevue, WARemote Type
Undisclosed Salary Range
$18.95 HourlyTravel Percentage
Curbside Supervisor's main responsibilities are:
- Works in conjunction with ASD and Curbside Manager
- Establish that the department is ready for daily operations prior to department opening (position Pick-Up location signage on curb, start computers & POS, set up tables, check and log temperature of refrigeration units etc.)
- Train, develop and coach curbside CREW to handle all aspects of their job responsibilities.
- Accurately prepare daily transaction summary reports and compile all reports for the Store Manager's review and prepare weekly reports for distribution to Corporate.
- Resolve customer, employee and/or product issues and concerns in a timely manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Prior grocery/retail experience required.
- Prior experience with Asian products preferred (interest in learning more required).
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of basic math skills, ten key/calculator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) preferred.
- Able to comfortably operate handheld devices running iOS.
- Able to effectively navigate web-based software to complete orders.
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.