Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
SEAFOOD CLERK 1 - SEATTLE
Job DetailsJob Location
Uwajimaya - Seattle - Seattle, WAPosition Type
Full Time Salary Range
The Seafood Clerks main responsibilities are:
- Preparing (cut, clean and wrap) seafood for the display showcase and fulfilling specific order sizes as requested by the customers.
- Clean, cut and filet fish efficiently to avoid waste.
- Maintaining cleanliness of the department
- Receive and repack incoming freight
- Maintain organization of the freezer while following safety procedures.
- Ability to work in a fresh seafood environment which may be cold, wet and strong seafood scents.
- Must have good command of the English language
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to learn and acquire overall store and product knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work at least one or both weekend days.