Sorry, this job is no longer available.(Loading More Opportunities)
DELI CLERK - SEATTLE
Job DetailsJob Location
Uwajimaya - Seattle - Seattle, WA Salary Range
ABOUT US: Uwajimaya, Inc. is the largest Asian grocery/gift store in the Pacific Northwest. As an iconic family-owned business with deep roots in the Northwest, we are committed to supporting and sharing traditions and building communities.
Our mission is to be the premier location where patrons will come to experience Asian cultures and foods through an impressive variety of high-quality products from around the world. Uwajimaya prides itself in providing exceptional customer service and is in the business of creating moments of ease, discovery and delight by providing Asian culture, experiences and goods to the communities we serve.
The Deli Clerks main responsibilities are:
- Provide customer service to our patrons
- Assist customers with their orders at the Deli counter
- Ringing up customers purchases accurately and efficiently.
- Replenishing food on the steam table and ensure that food items are fresh and appetizing.
- Maintaining displays and cleanliness of the department
- Must have good command of the English language
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Previous Deli experienced preferred.
- Basic math and ability to operate the cash register preferred.
- Ability to learn and acquire overall store and product knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and has the ability to multi-task.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.