Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person - whether that's meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist in reviewing and interpreting executed contracts, modifications, and terminations to comply with ASC 606 requirements
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, RevOps and Legal teams in relation to newly executed contracts and billing terms
- Maintain customer records and collaborate with implementation teams to identify proper billing contact information when new customers onboard
- Prepare customer invoices and own collection processes for open customer accounts
- Assist in maintaining and executing accounting processes for revenue recognition
- Participate in month end close activities including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations and fluctuation analysis
- Support the company through financial statement audits
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects
What we expect from you:
Benefits of working at Spring Health: Focus on total health including:
- A very high level of attention to detail and very strong organizational skills are a critical must-have for this position
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent follow through
- 1-2 years of accounting experience with a BA degree
- Understanding of US GAAP, basic understanding of ASC 606 revenue recognition
- Experience using G-Suite & Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent communicator who can cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external partners.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, start-up environment and thrives on challenges
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One MedicalAccess to Spring Health's platform which includes (10) free therapy sessionsUnlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays16-18 weeks paid parental leave $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement Creating a culture you can thrive in:
Flexible remote and hybrid work style arrangementsCalm Fridays to encourage meeting & distraction free days Donation matching to support your favorite causesEmployee resource groups Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock optionsEmployer sponsored 401(k) match In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:Members Come First:
We are genuine member advocates.Move Fast to Change Lives:
We build with urgency and intention.Take Ownership:
We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives:
We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.Science Will Win:
We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.Candor with Care:
We are open, honest and empathetic. Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. #LI-remote#LI-BB1