GutCheckhasaportfolio of cutting-edge research products and we are taking it to the next level. We are looking for a LeadAnalystto join ourResearch Science and Innovation team. In this role youwill play an importantpartinGutCheck'sinnovation andproduct development processesby applyingyourskills in statistics,storytelling with data and data visualizations to createnewmarket research productsand help drive innovation.
AtGutCheck, we believe the most innovative businesses in the world are the ones who have a deep, multi-dimensional understanding of people.
Our business was born from the belief that while consumer trends were moving faster than ever, market research simply wasn't keeping up. Where others forced tradeoffs, we saw opportunity. As the pioneers of agile market research, we deliver the expertise and rigor our clients demand with the speed and flexibility required for a new era.
Over the last decade, that pioneering spirit has led us to continually sharpen our approach, pushing the envelope on the insights we deliver to ignite bigger ideas grounded in empathy. Driven by a deeper understanding of human experiences, we unlock bold new opportunities for the innovators of the world with speed and confidence.
- Innovative and ambitious; willing to push the boundaries in search of "more"
- Cultivating opportunities to stretch and grow our experience and perspective, encouraging our clients to think bigger in the process
- Collaborative and team-oriented, fostering an environment where empathy is celebrated
- Delighted with unexpected insights and discoveries
- Authentically true to self while relating and forging connections with our customers and the people we study
We are driven to find futureGutCheckerswho thrive in an agile environment, who embody our GASI Values - that is, hire people who GiveAS***. It takes exceptional talent to deliver our brand promise. Come join us!
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the product, marketing, commercial,andexecutive teams to discover, ideate, and develop innovative new products and enhance existing products.
- Usecreativity,systematic thinking, and a growth mindsetto develop and validate new research solutions using the best mix of survey and non-survey data to solve common client business problems
- Apply thebest mix of statistical and data science algorithmsto solve client challenges at scale
- CreatePowerPoint and otheranalyticdeliverables that contain visuals that explain complex research methodologies in easy to digest ways and tell a comprehensive story
- Provide thought leadership to develop best practices, frameworks and metrics that bring value toGutCheckand its clients
- Participate in client conversations to better understand their business challengesand create confidence in our solutions
- 5 yearsofexperiencein market research designing surveys or discussion guides,developingsamplingand analytic plans,running statistical models,andconductingexperiments to isolate cause and effect.
- Abilityto take complicated client questions and create easy to execute solutions
- Provenstatistical understandingandhands-on, recentmodelingexperience
- Demonstrated ability touseRincluding usingR to automatemethods or processes
- Survey design skills with the ability to explainthe"why" behindsurvey structure and wording
Bonus Points for
- Strong visual and written storytelling skillsand experience using them to convey insights to clients in a compelling way
- Creative Problem Solving, Active Listening Skills, & Communication Skills
- Able to work cross-functionally with teams with diverse skills and negotiate timelines and requirements effectively
- Product development experience
- Additional programming skills including but not limited to SQL, decipher, Qualtrics, SAS, etc.
- Knowledge of media planning/buying processes
- Experience with agile or lean development processes
Benefits and Perks
AtGutCheckwe want to make sure our team is healthy, happy and rewarded. In an effort to do just that, we offer all ofour regular full-timers the following benefits and perks.
Benefits are subject to change at the company's discretion at any time
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Funds
- Continuous Education Funds
- Generous Time Off Programs
- Parental Leave
- Volunteer days
- Employee Assistance Program
Base Compensation Range: $115,000 - $130,000 and discretionary bonus
For more information on the company and theGutCheckteam, please go towww.gutcheckit.com
This job descriptionis nota complete list of our qualifications orposition roles.
GutCheckis proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.