Streck is recruiting for a Quality Control Product Specialist Supervisor to join our Quality Control area. This position will be responsible for supervising quality control product specialists. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, and implementing activities related to assay assignment and final release of existing products and directing the implementation of quality control programs. Serve as a backup to the quality control manager.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Organize and supervise daily activities of quality control product specialists to ensure all necessary product testing timelines and performance requirements are met.
- Provide technical guidance and analytical assistance to a team of quality control specialists, and collaborate with colleagues to evaluate data and make critical decisions regarding product performance acceptability.
- Assist direct reports with professional development, provide regular performance feedback and conduct performance evaluations.
- Drive projects that improve processes associated with the responsibilities of the quality control department.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline preferred with a minimum of five years related work experience in a laboratory or quality control setting.
- Three years of leadership experience preferred demonstrating successful coaching, communication, judgement and personnel development abilities.
- Med Tech or MLT experience is a plus
- Possess a knowledge base consisting of quality principles and standards, data analysis and continuous improvement.
Visit www.streckcareers.com to learn more about Streck and apply for this opportunity.
Streck develops and delivers quality control and diagnostic products that touch millions of lives and help validate the reputations of laboratories, hospitals and clinicians all over the world.
For all of us at Streck, our job is not simply about scientific accuracy. It is just as much about responsiveness, commitment and responsibility. The result is something science alone cannot create: Trust.
Streck is located in a state-of-the art facility just minutes from Interstate 80 in the southwest Omaha/LaVista area. We offer a collaborative environment with career advancement opportunities, competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, work/life balance and corporate wellness focus.
Streck is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and forbids discrimination against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy, gender stereotyping and caregiver status), sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, national origin, disability, genetic information, citizenship, marital status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)