Founded in 2005 by supply chain risk management expert Jennifer Bisceglie, we have grown into the largest and most influential player in the emerging operational resilience space. This past July we achieved $100 million dollars in Series C funding led by the investment firm Night Dragon, with additional participation from Series A and B investors Kleiner Perkins and Venrock. This latest round of funding brings Interos' valuation to $1billion, earning us unicorn status.
Based in Arlington, Va., Interos' breakthrough SaaS platform leverages artificial intelligence and machine learning to model the entire business ecosystems of companies into a living global map. Users can drill down to any single supplier, anywhere - helping businesses and government organizations reduce risk, avoid operational disruptions, and achieve dramatically superior resilience and performance. We have seen hypergrowth in the past 3 years and continue to expand our team across the US and several countries in Europe.
We're looking for a Project Manager who thrives on cross-team collaboration and being the grease that drives innovative solutions and programs to success. You'll be responsible for managing contractual deliverables while ensuring the customer sees value from not only those deliverables but also our SaaS platform. Bring your organizational and process-driven creativity and your extroverted compulsion to talk to, learn from, and evangelize everyone. We know that you make things happen. Make them happen here! The ideal candidate will be located in the Washington DC metro area; it is expected that this work will be onsite, with an option to telework.
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and Interos.
- Support creation of policy and procedures documentation.
- Review and approve project team work to ensure adherence to scope, quality and productivity expectations and implement additional processes or reviews as needed to address systemic or recurring issues.
- Oversee the project schedule, financial performance, and ensure deliverables and milestones finish on time.
- Act as an advocate and voice of the customer with internal Interos teams to ensure the customers' needs are understood and addressed.
- Understand what success looks like to the client, how our solution fills that need, and measure our success against it.
- Evangelize Interos capabilities and potential within the customer's organization.
- Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of project management (or engagement manager) experience OR 3+ years of experience + PMP.
- Prior experience working with the federal government.
- You have a startup mindset; meaning you can think about fast, creative solutions, quick ways to learn continuously, and experiments that help us know we're making the best bets with our limited resources.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing complex and dynamic projects, collaborating between teams, fostering solutions and coordination between stakeholders, and building/managing schedules, budgets, and plans.
- Must be able to execute autonomously in a fast-paced and agile environment.
- Be insanely organized and demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Have excellent oral, written, and presentation communication skills, including meeting facilitation and reaching stakeholder agreement.
- Experience with B2B SaaS platforms and/or Customer Success roles.
- PMP certification.
- Secret clearance (not required).
- Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Travel Requirements: This position will require travel if candidate is not local to the Washington DC Metro Area.
- Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers.
- Physical Demands: This is largely a sedentary role. Physical requirements include occasional lifting/carrying of 5 pounds; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer keyboard and basic office equipment. Subject to sitting, standing, reaching, walking, twisting, and kneeling to perform the essential functions. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment. Travel to Federal Agencies for in person appointments.
- Colorado Only: The range provided is for Colorado-based hires only and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates in other locations other than CO may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. Pay range: $96,000 - $128,000.
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Interos is required to comply with Federal Executive Order 14042 mandating employees be vaccinated against COVID-19. All Interos employees must be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, unless you have a legally valid medical or religious reason. Any requests for exemptions based on medical or sincerely held religious beliefs will be evaluated confidentially by our Chief People Officer after hiring.
*Fully vaccinated means an individual must have received their second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine or the single dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness package (Medical, Dental and Vision)
- 10 Paid Holiday Days Off
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FTO)
- Pet Insurance
- 401 (k) Employer Matching
- Stock Options
- Family Planning reimbursement
- Legal Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Child Tutoring Reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Casual Dress
- On-site gym and dedicated Peloton room at headquarters
- Company Events (Sports Games, Fitness Competitions, Birthday Celebrations, Contests, Happy Hours)
- Annual company party
- Employee Referral Program
Interos is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law.
If you are a candidate in need of assistance or an accommodation in the application process, please contact [emailprotected]