Liberty Burger is looking for experienced, driven, and dynamic people to join our Management Team.
Winner of D-Magazine Best Burger two years in a row, Liberty Burger is family-owned and Texas-grown, and that’s how we operate. We not only strive to reinvent the all-American concept of the hamburger, but we pledge to be a restaurant with high-quality food, social contribution, and environmental responsibility.
Liberty Burger offers great benefits to Managers such as:
-Attainable Bonus Program (Monthly and Quarterly)
-5 Day, 45 Hour Work Weeks
-Closed major holidays
Applicants must have majority of requirements below for employment consideration:
- Understands that every customer, employee, and vendor is important to business
- 3 years experience in fast paced, high volume restaurants, retail, or other related field
- 1 year having managed and developed employees
- Ability to lead and motivate a team daily
- Proven success in previous employment
- Knowledge of POS systems
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook)
- Able to multi-task, think quickly and make good decisions
- Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated
- Has high standards for excellent food quality and cleanliness
If you have experience and thrive in a fast paced environment, we want to hear from you!